Skip to main content

My disability- Inside Storey



Hi ! Readers Happy time-
 today I like to jot a few about the subject so that interested people may know the exact situation. 
Accident- 1
1975, Month i can't Remember (but most probably Late Autumn)
It was a marriage season but not winter. We had firewood log stacked in our residence Hari Om Tilla. As I was merely 4 years I could not understood the risk and climb to sit over it. As my elders used to- at that time.
Slipped with one log around 8" dia (as told by my elders later on) trembling down-- severely damage left hand also swelling.
That time only iodex [] Amrutanjan [] Eutheria was the medicine. also lime & turmeric mix.
My Grand Mother gave me half anacine tablet for two days.
As childhood this case rectified with the time did not feel much till next accident.

Accident- 2

April 1983 at Lumding,Nagaon,Assam,India

Hanging from EXF Ring for gymnastic exercise-- we used the locally made ring.
which failed and causes me a through of my body, of about 7 Mtr apart resulting My left Forearm bone fracture (one bone)
Rectified to normal, after 45 Days treatment plaster in Railway Hospital, Lumding.

Accident- 3
1989 at Lumding Lanka Highway
both bone Left Forearm fractured including the joint of previous fractured in 1983.

Accident- 4
November 1996 in West Bengal, India
On renovation of sugar mill project, i had to work a lot,  for the development of staging (platform) and installation and commissioning in the factory.
One day in November 1996 I slipped over chequrred plate staging (It was slippery due to Mobil spilled out) it was a power cut and we just wanted to evacuate the space. Unluckily slipped over the platform and trembling down the steel staircase.
This causes again a compound fracture in the same left hand and left shoulder in leg.
Other recovered but unfortunate with the left hand & shoulder.

Declared Physically Handicapped

April 21, 1999 at 

Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Bhangagarh



After a lot more check up and exercise sessions ultimately a certificate had been issued by Department of orthopedics with serial no 2662/99 for 40% disability:-
for mild angular deformity of the left forearm with painful wrist movement.
apart from written in certificate other things i have
1. my left hand become 50mm shorter in length than right hand.
2. movement limited.
3. weaker in Grip with left hand.
4. Only advantage is that it looks almost normal if I wear a full sleeves shirt.. Also while doing the light work it cannot be distinguish by common man.
5. It was very painful experience while declared so; con't be shared and no one should get this happen in life.

Job at New Technology Applications India

With a boom in my life i have joined here, Managing Director Sir Alok Chattopadhyay the living legend in satellite communication field helped me a lot. 

Problem (COMA):

But My health betrayed here. I fall unconcious on 5 February 2005 and admitted in kukreja hospital in west delhi. later on 9 February Evening I could responded. 10 Feb 2005 I came to know that I was in coma for 4 days luckily got back. Thnx to Almighty and Managing Director Sir, for their blessings! later part of May 2005 I tender resignation due to health reason and again joined in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office Shillong.

NATURE of WORK:

Site Survey, /site preperation, foundation supervision including Structural Analysis and physical Installation of Antenna,
Worked project at AAJ TAK, Inida TV, ND TV, NE TV, ONGC, Jaipur, ONGC Gurgaon, HFCL, HCL commnet, Essel Shaym. There I did Critical Site Survey For Railtel, New Delhi.

Revaluation  Physically Handicapped 

May 10, 2010 by  

District Medical Board 

at Civil Hospital Shillong

          Mean While I have selected by Staff Selection Commission for the post Junior Engineer and the interview board has requested for re-assessment of the case as the certificate issued in 1999. 
       I ran to GMC Hospital, Bhangagarh; they told, it is not been issued here. Then I went to Vocational Rehabilitaion Centre Guwahati, Luckily I enrolled with them in 1999, there from i came to know that, it is to be issued by Mahendra Mohan Choudhury Hospital, Guwahati. 
       During these days,  I was working in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, posted in Shillong.
      The concerned Doctor gave me two different date to see but due to some accident cases he did not attend for issuing of disability certificates.
       So, i thought My job through SSC is over. Because It was not possible for me to attend every now & then in a hospital at Guwahati, coming from shillong.
        Then one day someone said that not necessary they have to issue it. This certificate may be re-assessed from any authorise centre for disability. I started searching in Shillong and got that  it is at CIVIL HOSPITAL; I attended there with all my papers. Luckily it was just near to my office and use to visit as and when required.
        The District Medical Board Check  there and issued a New Certificate  No. DMB/Discert/LHS/05-10/........ dated 10 May 2010   as Pronotem disability 40%.  The Same Board has issued another certificate as prescribed by GOVT OF INDIA,  in Annexure-VIII which i have submitted in original to Staff Selection Commission, NE Region, Guwahati.
Thanks Reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAMB- বাংলা আমার মাতৃভাষা Bharat Gaon

BAMB- বাংলা আমার মাতৃভাষা Bharat Gaon The idea expressed and engineering invention cum development including rendering of 3d plan is under writer's copyright only under act of online publishing and development. Published Date:  18 May 2022 Contact email id and qualifications  All pictures are the property of designer bench india. Original dimensions and shape differ from here. For all other details kindly contact Designer Bench India(unregistered)- 6909077272 WhatsApp message only. Bengali people are worthless i don't believe. ALSO, RIVER BANK DEFINE TECHNIQUE - RBDT, a multipurpose river training program during 2020 CE Outset Talk: This is not for the places where people gathered...like Market, airport, hospital, ISBT that is Bus Terminus, Temple, Mosque, church, Park etc. The present most reliable method is Rain water harvesting. 1.  The Road passes may have Under ground sump in lieu of open drain. 2. This can reuse for regular washing of  the place and fire hazards with boo

Guru Pronam Mantro,

Magnetism is the last word to control spirit

This topic under final presentation by writer please wait till then... for cozy journey what is life death spirit etc. Translated version Hindi, Bangla, odia and other also be coming up..  I may leave the world my writing may be  banned but read this article to help your own life Highlights: MOST OF THE FIGHTING AROUND THE WORLD ONLY DUE TO THIS... SO PLEASE DO RECOGNISE YOUR SURROUNDING FOR GET RID OF THE KEY REASON WHICH DISUSSED IN THIS TOPIC. Though my work deal with civilization on extra orbit locations i respectfully dedicate my this topic to  Thales of Miletus , (born  c.  624–620  BCE —died  c.  548–545  BCE ), philosopher renowned as one of the legendary Seven  Wise Men , or Sophoi, of  antiquity .  Before 2500 years approximately  as per Aristotle According to Aristotle, Thales also held that “all things are full of gods” and that  magnetic  objects possess souls by virtue of their capacity to move  iron —soul being that which in the Greek view distinguishes living from nonli