Skip to main content

Disability- My Misfortune

Playing wire musical instruments- Harp- Arpa- Harpe


Dear readers, I think you have read my previous post about disability I am sharing one experience.

Most of the time I manage myself by voice typing my left hand only four finger and thumb works.

I wanted to to play wired musical instrument like violin, sitar. Guitar I don't like but again I like Banjo, mandolin and Chinese Guiter other harp specially electric harp attract me.

Wire musical instruments are helpful for concentration of mind as mentioned in Yoga. Also, for relaxation and peace and calmness of our mind.

These all are basically mind tuning instruments.

I have gone through tabla playing course upto visharad during my childhood days. In the year of 1983 I have passed visharad in tabla.

So I have a keen interest after being disabled in different wire musical instruments and vocal now as I can't play Tabla any more.

Kiki Bello under YouTube channel Kiki bello on Harp attracts me. Specially her despacito playing video on electric harp make me fall in love with her style and expertise.

I don't know Enki bello is also there who is she.

I heard Luis Fonsi despacito on floor harp by Evelina Simon also.  That is good enough but did not attract me because it's pure classical like playing.....calm and cool.

Though mostly playing by the Ladies but my interest grown for playing Harp.

I did surfing on net YouTube about Harp. I was so enthusiastic that it was about to be dawn and I am just after searching about Harp Learning basically Techniques.

Ultimately I got CHRISTY-LYN on YouTube.


She has a very good 14 lessons on YouTube step by step for beginners. She has got a marvelous teaching technique...and simple.

I learnt about Harpsicle Egypt good company for making her they have variety of model and type like Floor Harp, Lap Harp range from $500 to  $1100 US dollar that is almost Rupees 30000 to 66000 INR.
Electric Harp are even more costlier. 
Pakistani  harp are  not best in quality.
I was very much enthusiastic after knowing the price of a Harp and continued in listening the tutorials.

But when I come to the video how to pluck on harp string your finger on harp.... then I just thought my disability as Misfortune. 
Initially when I saw kiki Bello on electric harp I thought I can manage with left hand forefinger (No. 7) and thumb (No. 6).
With right hand I don't have any problem in my posture and fingers but left....!
It requires both hands three fingers and Thumb to pluck on Harp.


Christy-Lyn is best and simple teacher for a beginner.

It's very difficult for me to pluck on Harp...with my left hand I realise.
Perhaps I can't play any wire musical instrument in my life. Rest depends on Thee wish if I come of again on earth.

Stay Safe...live long.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAMB- বাংলা আমার মাতৃভাষা Bharat Gaon

BAMB- বাংলা আমার মাতৃভাষা Bharat Gaon The idea expressed and engineering invention cum development including rendering of 3d plan is under writer's copyright only under act of online publishing and development. Published Date:  18 May 2022 Contact email id and qualifications  All pictures are the property of designer bench india. Original dimensions and shape differ from here. For all other details kindly contact Designer Bench India(unregistered)- 6909077272 WhatsApp message only. Bengali people are worthless i don't believe. ALSO, RIVER BANK DEFINE TECHNIQUE - RBDT, a multipurpose river training program during 2020 CE Outset Talk: This is not for the places where people gathered...like Market, airport, hospital, ISBT that is Bus Terminus, Temple, Mosque, church, Park etc. The present most reliable method is Rain water harvesting. 1.  The Road passes may have Under ground sump in lieu of open drain. 2. This can reuse for regular washing of  the place and fire hazards with boo

Guru Pronam Mantro,

Magnetism is the last word to control spirit

This topic under final presentation by writer please wait till then... for cozy journey what is life death spirit etc. Translated version Hindi, Bangla, odia and other also be coming up..  I may leave the world my writing may be  banned but read this article to help your own life Highlights: MOST OF THE FIGHTING AROUND THE WORLD ONLY DUE TO THIS... SO PLEASE DO RECOGNISE YOUR SURROUNDING FOR GET RID OF THE KEY REASON WHICH DISUSSED IN THIS TOPIC. Though my work deal with civilization on extra orbit locations i respectfully dedicate my this topic to  Thales of Miletus , (born  c.  624–620  BCE —died  c.  548–545  BCE ), philosopher renowned as one of the legendary Seven  Wise Men , or Sophoi, of  antiquity .  Before 2500 years approximately  as per Aristotle According to Aristotle, Thales also held that “all things are full of gods” and that  magnetic  objects possess souls by virtue of their capacity to move  iron —soul being that which in the Greek view distinguishes living from nonli